If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
I’ve had Caprese on the brain since I shared my version last week, so I hope you don’t mind me loading you down with several varieties in the near future.
Everyday Italian Recipes from Publications International, 2022
3 tomatoes, cut into 4 slices each
3 tablespoons pesto sauce
1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons chopped kalamata olives
- Place tomatoes in a large resealable food storage bag. Add pesto; turn to coat. Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unfold puff pastry on cutting board or work surface. Cut out six 4-inch rounds from pastry; place on prepared baking sheet. Top each round with two tomato slices.
- Bake 12 minutes or until pastry is light golden brown and puffed. Turn oven to broil.
- Cut cheese into six 1/4-inch-thick slices. Top each tart with one cheese slice; broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with olives. Serve warm.