If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Pearsall volunteer firefighters scramble onto the roof of the Pizza Hut restaurant on Oak Street on Saturday afternoon, August 12, after fire broke out inside the building. Reports from the scene indicate the blaze was ignited in electrical circuitry and affected overhead equipment in the restaurant kitchen. Firefighters removed ventilation fixtures from the roof in order to access the source of the fire. There have been no reports of injury from the incident.
(CURRENT Photo: Breyana Segura)