Skip to content


PROPERTY OWNERS who have purchased land with an existing water well should register all existing operable wells with the Wintergarden Groundwater Conservation District within 90 days of closing a transaction transferring the ownership of the land or groundwater rights relating to an existing well. Call the WGCD at (830) 876-3801 or visit the district office at 2881 Hwy. 277 West in Carrizo Springs.

Mar-22-23 11:37 am - Mar-22-23 11:37 am